Why Should I Convert Feedback Into Trello Cards?
FeedbackRig allows you to integrate with your trello account. Once integrated, customer feedback can be directly posted as trello cards (you will have total control when to control trello card using variety of filters).
It will be helpful in following use cases:
- Automated Bug Reporting and Management: By integrating trello, you can use feedback widget as a bug reporting tool directly from your website or app. It will automatically capture useful information such as OS,Browser and Screen Size along with the app’s screenshot in your trello card.
- Take Strategic Actions on Customer’s Feedback: By logging customer feedback into your trello board will allow you to act on customer feedback and take strategic actions.
How to Connect your Trello Account?
- You need to have an active feedback campaign. Please check our Getting Started guide.
- Trello Account.
Step-1: Navigate to Integrations- > Trello
Step 2: Click ‘Login with Trello’ to connect with your trello account.
You will be redirected to trello for authentication and authorization (in a popup window). After authorization, you may select your “Board” and “List” where feedback cards will be created.
You can choose when to create trello card.
- Comment is provided – if selected, it will only create trello card if user has provided additional comments)
- Positive feedback is received – if selected, it will create trello card for positive feedback.
- Neutral feedback is received – if selected, it will create trello card for neautral feedback.
- Negative feedback is received – if selected, it will create trello card for negative feedback.
‘Save Settings’ and you are all set.
See it in action.