Why Should I Convert Feedback Into Trello Cards?
FeedbackRig allows you to integrate with your Trello account. Once integrated, customer feedback will be recorded and sent as Trello cards (you will have total control over Trello cards, using various filters).
It will be helpful in the following use cases:
- Automated Bug Reporting and Management: By integrating Trello, you can use the feedback widget as a bug reporting tool directly from your website or app. It will automatically capture useful information such as OS, Browser, and Screen Size along with the app’s screenshot in your Trello card.
- Take Strategic Actions on Customer’s Feedback: By logging customer feedback into your Trello board, you will act on customer feedback and take strategic actions.
How to Connect your Trello Account?
- You need to have an active feedback campaign. Please check our Getting Started guide.
- Trello Account.
Step-1: Navigate to Integrations- > Trello
Step 2: Click ‘ log in with Trello’ to connect with your Trello account.
Feedbackrig app will redirect you to Trello for authentication and authorization (in a popup window). After authorization, you may select your “Board” and “List” where feedback cards will be created.
You can choose when to create a Trello card.
- A comment is provided – if selected, it will only create a Trello card if the user has provided additional comments)
- Positive feedback is received – if selected, it will create a Trello card for the positive feedback.
- Neutral feedback is received – if selected, it will create a Trello card for neutral feedback.
- Negative feedback is received – if selected, it will create a Trello card for negative feedback.
‘Save Settings,’ and you are all set.
See it in action: