FeedbackRig allows businesses of all sizes to collect actionable feedback from their customers. It will enable you to create a one-question survey that can be embedded in your app, website, blog, or email.
Tip: You can create unlimited feedback campaigns using our free account. All you need is a valid working email, activate your account, and start using feedback.
Get Started in Two Simple Steps:
Step -1 : Create a Campaign
Navigate to feedback – > Create a new Campaign. Choose the feedback type and click next.
You can collect feedback using a variety of ways.
- In-App Survey: Choose this type if you want to collect feedback, like a survey to access your website to get contextual or overall feedback. You have total control over when to trigger the feedback.
- Email: Collect feedback over email, make your regular emails interactive, and allow your customers to give feedback instantly.
- Sticky Feedback: The sticky feedback widget allows you to embed the feedback button on your website. Users can click on it and provide Feedback.
- Visual Feedback: Allow your users to select any part of your website and give visual feedback. Useful for bug tracking as it automatically captures technical information along with a screenshot.
- Web Survey: Choose this if you want to create a one-question survey, and distribute it over the web(using any channel of your choosing). You can add your branding and customize the theme and thank you page.
Feedback Methods and Controls:
- Add the question you want to ask your customers.
- Name your Campaign (this will help track multiple feedback campaigns on your website, app, or email).
- When the user clicks any icon, an open-ended text box will be displayed (optional or required) if the user wants to provide any detail.
You can also control if you want to customize the ‘Thank you’ message at the end of the survey. Click Next.
Select Feedback Control:
- Smileys (five icons for negative, neutral, and positive feedback)
- Smileys Compact (three icons for negative, neutral, and positive feedback)
- Smiley and Frown (Negative and positive icon only)
- Classic 5 Star ( Five Star rating control)
- Net Promoter Score (0-10 rating buttons)
Set Widget Style:
- Default: A popup-like widget – it will appear on the bottom right corner of your website.
- Inline (Embedded): Use this type to embed the widget anywhere on your website.
- Header: Widget will be displayed in the header.
- Footer: Widget will be displayed in the footer section.
Set Widget Theme:
You may choose any theme that matches your branding. Click Next.
You can also collect user information like Fullname, Email, and Contact (It will be useful if you want to collect feedback from your visitors). Check the required checkbox if you’re going to make these fields mandatory. By default, they are optional.
Only Show on URL Containing: You can specify a list of pages to show the widget (if you plan to place the script into master-page, header, or any other shared place).
You can also set a start and end date/time for your Campaign.
Tip: If you are using “In-App Survey,” you can specify if you want to display the question again after some days. InApp survey mode has over-surveying protection enabled by default, so your customers won’t be bothered if they have already provided or skipped the feedback widget. You can override this setting by setting the “Allow multiple feedback’ check box.
Click Save, and you are ready to go.
Step – 2: Integrate the Widget
You can now copy the widget script and integrate it into your app, website, blog, and forums.
Tip: You can email the script to your team directly from the app by clicking “Share script via Email”.
ip: You can email the script to your team directly from the app by clicking “Share script via Email.”
Congratulations! you have created your first Campaign. You can view the dashboard responses, campaign section or get the feedback alerts over email and slack.